Malibu Beach Houses For Rent | Events in Malibu
Events in Malibu
Malibu Winter Festival - December 2nd
- 11AM to 4PM
- Webster School, 3602 Winter Cyn. Rd.
- Featuring a boutique, In-n-Out-Burger, Sledding, Rides, Games and Prizes.
- FREE admission. Small fee for rides. All proceeds benefit Webster Elementary School.
Shop 'til You Drop Holiday Shopping Bazaar - Saturday, December 8
- 11AM to 5PM
- 6487 Cavalleri Rd.
- Free Admission!
- Over 5000 square feet of pure shopping - including designer apparel, fine jewelry, beauty products, doggie clothing, artwork, home decor, handbags, gourmet gift baskets, baby items.
- Live entertainment throughout the day
- Free wine tasting, free skin care product sampling, free jewelry cleaning
- Hordourves served by Jennifer Naylor, former Executive Chef of Wolfgang Puck
- Please RSVP to email@example.com
Making Wreath Centerpieces - Sat, Dec 8, 10 am-Noon
- Malibu Garden Center, 6444 Trancas Canyon Rd.
- Deborah Pierson is holding a class on making living succulent wreath centerpieces.
- Cost of class is $55 which includes all materials.
- For more information or to register, call (310) 457-3981 or (310) 456-6880
The Kingston Trio's Christmas Show - Saturday, Dec 8, 8 pm
- Smothers Theatre, Pepperdine University , Malibu
- The Kingston Trio was a major part of the mid-20th-century folk music scene, turning out such smash hits as "Tom Dooley" and "Where Have All the Flowers Gone?"
- Admission: $45.
Breakfast with Santa - Saturday, December 15
- Two seating times: 8:30am and 10:30am
- $5.00 per person or $15.00 for a family of 4
- Serving: pancakes, sausage, scrambled eggs, juice, coffee, tea
- Arts and Crafts projects and special "Santa's Toy Workshop" area for kids to keep themselves busy while they wait to visit the man himself "Mr. Claus"
- For more information call (310) 317-1364
Sam Jones Signs "The Here and Now" - Sun, Dec 9, 3 pm
- Diesel, A Bookstore, 3890 Cross Creek Rd., Malibu
- Noted photographer Sam Jones will be signing his first book, "The Here and Now - The Photography of Sam Jones." Jones began his career as a photojournalist for the Associated Press and has become one of the best commercial and still photographers in United States. His photographs of movie stars, comedians and athletes have graced many magazine covers. "The Here and Now" is a collection of his finest photographs.
Young Actors Project Presents... An Exciting Evening of FREE Theatre
- Three original one-act plays brought to you by The Young Actors Project.
- Wed, Dec 12, 6:30 pm
- Malibu Stage Company, 29243 PCH, Malibu
- All ages welcome.
- For more info: (310) 447-8245.
City of Malibu Holiday Open House - Thursday, December 13th
Oh, What Fun it Is to Ride! - Pacific Park on Santa Monica Pier
- Malibu City Hall Council Chambers, 23815 Stuart Ranch Rd.
- Come one, come all to the City's Annual Holiday Open House.
- For more information, contact Jena Chanel at (310) 456-2489 ext. 278.
- Come celebrate the season at Pacific Park, LA's only admission free amusement park.
- Located on the Santa Monica Pier. Follow link below for discount coupon for $5 off Unlimited Ride Wristbands.
Winter Faire and Festival of Lights - Saturday, December 15th
- Westside Waldorf School - 17310 Sunset Blvd., Pacific Palisades
- Faire 1-5 pm, Festival of Lights 5-6 pm
- Join us for a beautiful holiday festival that celebrates all cultures and beliefs for children 2 to 12. Fireplaces will be lit, and rooms decorated in wintry, fairytale themes. Make crafts, dress up for tea with the Snow Queen, enjoy live music, a Waldorf-friendly holiday boutique, nutritious meals and homemade treats.
Ice At Santa Monica - Open Daily Nov 21-Jan 6, 2008
- 1324 Fifth Street, Santa Monica
- Bring back childhood memories-or create new ones-as you slice through the ice in a festive atmosphere filled with holiday cheer and balmy ocean breezes
- Admission: $10, includes skate rental.