Malibu Beach Houses For Rent | What To Bring
What To Bring
Congratulations! You have booked a week at our Malibu Beach House! Here are some things to bring with you to enhance your vacation in paradise!
- Bathing suit
- Your favorite books and magazines for reading on our beachfront patio
- Hiking shoes for hiking in Malibu
- Running shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Cell phone charger
- Sweater for when the weather cools at night
- Flip flops for walks along the beach
- Suntan lotion so you can work on your tan safely
- Your favorite movie to watch at night curled up on our extra large couch
- Workout clothes - the beach is the perfect place to go running or walking
- Spending money - for all the shopping at Malibu's A-List boutiques
- Sunglasses - Malibu has 338 days of sunshine each year!
- Your Ipod - our stereo has an Ipod hookup so that for you to play your favorite Songs
- A journal to record your thoughts and feelings while staying at the beach house; most people find being near the ocean cultivates their creativity
- A fancy dress or dinner jacket - for dining at Malibu and Santa Monica's many upscale restaurants.
- Camera - for photographing the amazing Malibu views
- Comfortable sandals
- Your laptop - our beach house has wireless internet throughout
- A video camera to document your incredible Malibu adventures
- A portable stroller to take the little ones on long Malibu walks
- Beach toys for the kids to play in the sand
- Hats/Visors - to protect your face from the sun
- A beach cover up - it's what all the celebs are wearing!
- Your address book - you will want to send your friends postcards telling them all about your Malibu adventures
- An autograph book - you might just run into your favorite celebrity
- A beach blanket - for beachside picnics